1. Responsible for the Treatment
The Data Controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose complete data are: ASORAL COSMÉTICOS SL, with CIF B-15628985 and address at Travesía do Portiño 2, Office Module Nave 2, 15140 SUEVOS, ARTEIXO, A CORUÑA.
2. Data processed, purposes and conservation period
2.1 Data processed: For the purposes of requesting information or contacting the Owner, subscribing to our bulletins or newsletters, prior registration to make purchases in our online store, or for a possible selection process, well convened or by a spontaneous application submitted by the user, some data must be provided by filling in the forms provided, which will indicate which of them are mandatory.
During browsing, data such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes will be the following
1. Contact: The email or telephone number provided for contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised.
- Bulletins or newsletters: E-mail, which must be verified by the user, or other similar ones, such as the telephone, will be used to send the bulletins or newsletters, according to their interests.
- Online purchase: The registration data, as well as the identification and contact details, will be used to manage the purchase and send it home. Payment data is not stored, which is outsourced to a trusted third party.
- Sending CVs: The sending of CV data will be used for use in selection processes, present and future, although the Holder reserves the right to directly eliminate the information provided.
2.3 Conservation. The conservation period will be as follows:
- Bulletins or newsletters: The data will be processed, from the moment the user gives their consent until the withdrawal thereof, which may be granted as many times as they want. In each communication, the user will find a free and accessible procedure to manage it.
- Online purchase: The data will be processed during the contractual relationship and, once it has ended, will be kept for five years, in compliance with tax and accounting regulations.
- Sending CVs: The data will be processed, from its reception, for a period of two years, unless the user sends their cancellation request before.
3. Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of the data provided is the consent granted by the user for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes, for the execution of a contract in which the user is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures, as well as the realization of the legitimate interest of the Holder. Consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
4. Recipients and assignments
No data transfers are foreseen, except for those legally required, in accordance with the regulations on electronic commerce.
5. Exercise of rights
Interested persons have the right to whether to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose the processing thereof, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
To do this, users may send a written communication to ASORAL COSMÉTICOS SL, Travesía do Portiño Office Module, Nave II, Suevos, Arteixo La Coruña along with their name, surname and photocopy of the DNI. Or to the email address hello @cosmeticosdelarosa .com , including in both cases a photocopy of the national identity document or equivalent supporting documentation.
In case you wish to exercise the portability right, this data will be provided to the new person in charge.