1. Responsible for Treatment
The Data Controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose full details are: ASORAL COSMÉTICOS SL, with CIF B-15628985 and address at Travesía do Portiño 2, Nave 2 Office Module, 15140 SUEVOS, ARTEIXO, A CORUÑA.
2. Data processed, purposes and retention period
2.1 Data processed: For the purposes of requesting information or contacting the Holder, subscription to our bulletins or newsletters, prior registration to make purchases in our online store, or for an eventual selection process, well convened or by a spontaneous candidacy presented by the user, some data must be provided through the completion of the forms provided, in which it will be indicated which of them are mandatory.
During browsing, data such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes will be the following
1. Contact: The email or telephone provided for contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised.
- Bulletins or newsletters: The email, which must be verified by the user, or other similar ones, such as the telephone, will be used to send the bulletins or newsletters, according to their interests.
- Online purchase: The registration data, as well as the identification and contact data, will be used for the management of the purchase and its delivery to the address. No payment data is stored, which is outsourced to a trusted third party.
- Submission of CVs: The sending of the curricular data will be used for use in current and future selection processes, although the Holder reserves the right to directly eliminate the information provided.
2.3 Conservation. The retention period will be as follows:
- Bulletins or newsletters: The data will be processed, from the moment the user gives his consent until its withdrawal, which may be granted as many times as he wishes. In each communication, the user will find a free and accessible procedure to manage it.
- Online purchase: The data will be processed during the contractual relationship and, once it has ended, will be kept for five years, in compliance with tax and accounting regulations.
- Submission of CVs: The data will be processed, from receipt, for a period of two years, unless the user sends their cancellation request earlier.
3. Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of the data provided is the consent granted by the user for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes, for the execution of a contract in which the user is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures, as well as the realization of the legitimate interest of the Holder. Consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
4. Recipients and assignments
Data transfers are not foreseen, except those legally required, in accordance with the regulations on electronic commerce.
5. Exercise of rights
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose their processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
To do this, users may send a written communication to ASORAL COSMÉTICOS SL, Travesía do Portiño, Office Module, Nave II, Suevos, Arteixo La Coruña together with their name, surnames and a photocopy of the DNI, or to the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of the national identity document or equivalent supporting documentation.
In case you wish to exercise the right of portability, these data will be provided to the new person in charge.